May 17, 2020
To our Valued Clients,
It looks like we will be opening our business in early June. We are working diligently to put protocols in place so we can meet the government-mandated requirements to do so. Our doors have been shut for SO long and there is SO much work to do before we can re-open. We are asking you to bear with us. It is going to take the combined efforts of our staff and you, our clients, to stay safe and begin our journey back toward normal. We will be following the CDC-recommended safety guidelines and below are some of the new protocols you can expect when we open our doors:
- All employees will have their temperature taken prior to their shift
- All employees are required to wear a face mask and safetly goggles while at work
- Employees will sanitize and disinfect shared surfaces frequently
- Employees will have extra time booked in their schedule to disinfect the rooms, doors and any other active surface
- We are requiring our clients to wear masks or facial coverings, wash/sanitize their hands before coming to the wax bar, and — most importantly — stay at home if they are feeling sick.
- To reduce contact in the lobby, we will be managing how many clients are in the shop at one time.
- We will have signs to direct traffic flow
- We unfortunately will NOT be serving drinks
- We will have disposable gloves available if you want to shop our boutique
- We will be offering ALL waxing services
- We will NOT be offering any skincare/facial services
- We will no longer use linens and towels. Expect sterilized surfaces and disposable paper that are disinfected and replaced between every client
- As always, waxing sticks are never double-dipped
We are carefully monitoring the situation. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct business in a safe environment. If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, reach out to us.
We look forward to seeing you,
Karen Jahn, Owner